Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome

Hello there!!! I have decided to start a blog because I have too many things that happen in a daily basis that people would just not believe, so I decided to write them down and share them with you all! I have 3 sons.. Jeremiah, who is 9, Jackson, who is 8 and Luke who is 1. I love these boys, but they keep me going (and sometimes grossed out!) and sometimes I just need some "me" time. I have read a lot of my friend's blogs and I think this is just the "me" time I need, of course a luxury hotel room, a bottle of wine and a night's worth of Johnny Depp movies would help as well. Well I guess it is time you meet my boys!
Aren't they adorable? They are my whole world. The two older boys are just amazing. Straight A students, extremely athletic (they play football, baseball, they wrestle, who knows what else they will come up with) they are polite (most of the time) and they are just all around great kids. I mean I know they have their moments, but they have grown up a lot in these past few years from the time they used to have "pee wars" on the t-ball field. It makes me sad because they are growing up too fast. Then, there is Luke.. oh geez. What can I say about Luke. He honestly scares me! My dad says he always wished for a grandchild that gave his daughters half as much trouble as we gave him and he finally has him! He is a handful, but of course I love him. He recently just got his haircut. He used to have a head full of beautiful blonde curls. Then we took him to get a haircut (2nd haircut). I told the stylist "trim the bangs, leave the curls", I repeat "LEAVE THE CURLS".. well he went in as a curly blonde hair,  little blue-eyed Luke and came out Samuel Yoder, my Amish son! ( I mean don't get me wrong, I am OBSESSED with the Amish, but .... not haircut wise) Take a look..                                   

                                                      Before........

and this is after......
Ha Ha... JUST KIDDING! I will show you what the butcher did to my beautiful baby boy = (


NO MORE CURLS!!! This is so disturbing to me.. I mean I actually had to leave as I saw the curls fall to the floor AND  had a bad dream about them that night.. I know- I am wierd.. what can I say! Well you have met my 3 sons.. thanks for reading and I hope you will stay tuned for the crazy stories I have ahead! (by the way- thanks to my awesome friend Ruth Ann for helping me with this blog- and answering all my 900 questions that I have- I am sorry, this is all new!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Marci! I LOVE your blog! You are sooo funny! I can't wait to continue reading it! And I am soo glad I could help, if you need anything else, let me know. And the photos are adorable! "Amish" Luke...soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lukes bangs aren't even straight!! Great blog! I look forward to reading about your little men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY NICE MARCI! I don't know anything about blogging, now you are worlds ahead of me!!! I'll have to learn as I go. I just signed up, but don't know how to do this! You may have to teach me! Keep going girl! Great job!!!!! We look forward to hearing about you and the family while we aren't able to see each other quite yet.

    ReplyDelete