Thursday, March 17, 2011

Don't go chasing waterfalls...

Ok.. so here is funny story number 2, 334. Luke and I were making meatloaf in the kitchen so I can be Miss Susie Homemaker and have dinner somewhat prepared for the boys and the hubs when they get home. I pulled up a stool and let Luke watch as I crunched up the crackers, chopped up some onions, and added a little ketchup. As I prepare, Luke decides he will pretend to wash the dishes. Ok no harm. He takes one dish and moves it from one side of the sink to the other side of the sink and so forth. Then the phone rings.. I leave for ONE second to answer the phone and come back in to a WATERFALL pouring off of my counter tops! Ok insert explicit word here.....(^%#$)!!!!!!!! I run in and turn the water off. He (in his dish washing glory) turns the faucet to face the back of the sink (i.e. the wall) so the water is now running behind the toaster, behind the coffee maker, the microwave and rolling onto the floor. There was water everywhere! Like build an arc Noah and come visit, everywhere! AND to make matters worse, who is on the phone when this happens, but my father... who instead of feeling sorry for me- laughs and laughs loudly! The only words that come out of his mouth are " I love that kid..." He officially has his wish- for a child as bad if not worse than I was to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment